Well, here I am back in London, at a hostel, having a beer. Last night was the last night of my European festival run. It was a great fucking night and a wonderful end with wonderful people to a wonderful trip. It consisted of talking about gypsies with Fredrick from Datarock and their tour manager, bullshiting with the taller Frenchie from Justice, and meeting a handful of other good folks. Arctic Monkeys and the Muse and Dune and Datarock and some Basement Jaxx and Justice to finish off the night of performances. I packed up my shit after Datarock's set and left it in the catering area behing the Arena stage. Hung around and drank beers and shot the shit for the night before Justice. Then hung back around for a bit after that set and didn't end up back at the hotel until after 5am. Slept in, woke up and moved to the bed once J and Sabrina had left for their flight. Uploaded all my pics and videos (I still have to get the ones from J's hi-tec camera). Easy flight today from Copenhagen. It takes like an hour to get to the airport from this hostel and my flight out of Heathrow leaves at 4:45pm. I get back into L.A. on tuesday night (at like 11pm). ...I'm going to go have a cigarette and make something with my night but there is lots more to talk about and I will do some more typing tomorrow while at the airport and maybe on the plane as well in Word.
-ds37-
...it is summer, so I go to festivals...
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment