...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A few days later....

It is sunday afternoon. After a nice bacon and cheese sandwich, a cup of coffee, a nice session of sleeping in until past 1pm and...here I am.

It has indeed been a few days since I last posted.

In the time since my last post, I have:
-gone to Malibu and spent 3 or so hours at Moonshadows drinking wine and eating tasty treats
-lost in Scrabble to my Aunt Geri :( but it was nice to have spent time with her
-played basketball at UCLA
-gone to dinner with Jacky Shaprow (and her friend Ariella and brother) with a lovely suprise appearance by Talia Frankel
-gotten more excited about work as my brother gave me a list of artists he wants me to start booking on my own
-gone to Hyde for the first time since being back and enjoyed myself seeing people that I cared to see
-relished in the fact that I am feeling fresh in this city after having come back from a wonderful vacation
-prepared some steaks in their marinade (but have yet to grill and consume them)
-watched the replay of two of my old friends getting drafted into the NBA
-decided the Editors new album is amazing and it really speaks to me and I can't say enough positive things about it

No comments: