After having picked up J from LAX late last night and stopping for grub at Jerry's, I didn;t get to sleep until like 4.
Woke up just past noon. Understandably so.
Head over to work after having stopped at Starbucks and meeting Chad from the Pink Enemy. A good day of work finalizing Rakim's upcoming tour of Europe and maintenance of the 2K Tour w/ Z-Trip.
Made some steak for dinner with Grayson.
Went to an AA meeting for the first time in at least a year to celebrate Jordan's 6th year of sobriety.
Stopped by Canter's for a roast beef on rye and coffee and reading. Hey Rodney.
Then over to Hyde.
Groove Armada and G Radius spinning the dancing juicyness.
Hey J and old and new friends.
Drop a too-intoxicated and left-behind friend off in Bel Air.
Then home (and here....I am)
ds
satisfying night...
and goodnite
...it is summer, so I go to festivals...
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment