...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Monday, July 9, 2007

Leaving Roskilde

Don't have time to really let it all out. I am at the Hotel in Roskilde. Have to hop in the shower and get my shit together and head into Copenhagen. I have a 6:15pm flight to London. I am exhaustd because I didn't get back to this hotel until like 5:30am after hanging with Fredrick from Datarock and Justice until like 4 shootin the shit and talking about Paris and gypsies. Then I walked the wrong direction so it took like an hour to get back to the hotel.....aaaanyway. Then, tomorrow I have a 4:45pm flight back to LA (thru Chicago). I will be back home at LAX around 11pm if my flights are all on time and shit. :) Cheers. I have survived my last European festival of this summer. My tent did not (nor did my fucking jewelery but I will get into all of that later :( haha

-ds37-

No comments: