...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Off to Roskilde

Well, boys and girls (and whoever else reads this...if anyone other than me), I am off to Roskilde. I got my wristband and all access sticker and meal tickets. I just got back to the hotel to pick up my belongings. I got a dope pair of shoes as well as a new pair of jeans and shirt (from Acne, in exchange for the extra wristband I had for Roskilde; he also gave me 500 Kroner). I am having a beer and a cigarette before heading to the train station. I would still like to buy one more pair of shoes (possibly those Pierre Hardy's from Storm). Jason comes in with Sabrina tomorrow evening. I will probably come back into town with him during one of the days of the festival because it is only a 45 minute train ride. Additionally, I would like to stop in Christiansen when I come back in to get some hash and then maybe stop by the reommended corner to get some other substances....

...off I go momentarily, perhaps after taking an appropriate dump into a toilet that flushes because it may be a few days before I can do that again...(don't you love the details? yeah, me too)...

cheers,
ds37

No comments: