...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

15 Hours Later, I'm in NY

2 planes and delays, delays, delays.

Do you really care to hear about all that it has taken for me to get halfway to my destination?

Well, this is going to be short and over soon.

1. I get on my original light from LAX to JFK. There is a problem with the pressurizing mechanism of one side of the plane so after waiting on the plane for about 2 hours, they take us back to the gate.

2. I get on the next flight to JFK which is scheduled to depart at 1:15 pm, which is also delayed because of an excessive need of wheelchairs. We get off the ground en route to JFK only to find that there is crap weather in NY which is slowing down flights going in and out of there. We have to divert to Norfolk, VA to re-fuel. We stay on the ground there for about 2 hours.

about 2am, we touch down at JFK.

It is currently 4:18am and my flight to London departs at 8:30am. I am set to arrive at 8:30pm. The coach I was supposed to take up to Glastonbruy leaves at 3pm.

[i am on the phone right now with a guy from See Tickets to see what I can do] [he put me on hold to talk to his supervisor]

No comments: