skip to main | skip to sidebar

Curious Tendencies

...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Heading to Oslo

Just about to baord. Almost done loading the pics and vids. Oslo, here I come!

BA770 LHR to OSL
Posted by David at 10:47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Festival TV on Panjea


My Links

  • Festival TV
  • My Facebook Profile
  • My Myspace Profile
  • Glastonbury Festival
  • Hove Festival
  • Roskilde Festival

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  June (21)
      • Henne Online Magazine
      • Day 3 of Hove
      • Day 2 of Hove Festival
      • Stuck in Norway
      • Heading to Oslo
      • Post-Glastonbury
      • London for the day
      • Here I am
      • One continuous delay
      • Currency Exchange is a bitch...
      • "Who can turn a frown upside down?" - an understat...
      • This is real!
      • "Alright, Thanks, Bye"
      • 15 Hours Later, I'm in NY
      • 3 Weeks, 3 Countries, 3 Festivals...
      • Roskilde Line-Up
      • Hove Line-Up
      • Glastonbury Line-Up
      • It's Official
      • The Process Begins
      • Let the record show....