Jason...Primary...Please
I'm sure Primary has some artist(s) on the bill at Glastonbury.
I'm sure Jason has a good relationship with someone(s) at Primary.
It's all out of my hands.
Well, there is nothing I can do. It is 5:20 am in New York and I am sitting at a table at a Dunkin Donuts booth at JFK.
I am wishing on the stars with all my positive energy that it falls into place.
I totally understand that logistically, it would be extremely difficult to coordinate some other form of ticket pick-up especially considering that the way in which Eavis was allowed to add the extra numbers to attendance for this year (which, by the way, if he hadn't, I probably would not have been able to get a ticket) by making it such that the additional people attending would not be taking private transportation. However, I don't apprecaite theway in which the woman from See Tickets informed me of such news.
[on phone with Jason]
Lou Fitzgerald (assistant to Malcolm Haines)
Primary (Janet)
K'Naan
Damian Marley
...it is summer, so I go to festivals...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment