...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

London for the day

Well, I am going to go back over to the Earl's Court bus depot before 4pm and take the bus to Pilton. I checked train fares. It would be 50 pounds to get up there and it just does not seem worth it to me. I understand that the only way I am going to be able to sort out my ticket situation is simply to be up there and to speak with them.

I'm currently with a cup of espresso at a cafe on the corner of William IV Street (WC2) and St. Martin's Lane (WC2). After having had an English breakfast of ham, sausage, eggs, beans, bread, and coffee, I checked out of the hotel and left my bag there. Walked around a bit and then took the tube to Leicester Square. I recall Patrick Wolf speaking of ths area. I would quite like to buy some hash before heading up to Glasto. I'd like to go to Hyde Park and sit for a bit or head to East london and walk around a bit. I am scared to use my Google Maps on my BB because i think: a. it doesn't cover the world and b. my bill would get quite ridiculous with all that data transfer. I also need to buy a converter so I can charge up all my technology here and there. Oh, and I just paid 6 pounds for this internet access so I hope I look back on this entry with some kind of fond memory. Toodles...

No comments: