...it is summer, so I go to festivals...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This is real!

Anger, Frustration, Emotion.

This is real.

If I am not on that coach at 3pm, I cannot go to Glastonbury.

No way, no how. Logisitcally, it would be impossible.

This is not fucking happening.

There is no way in hell I am going to be in London for x number of days while Glastonbury is going on and not fucking be there.

Fucking American Airlines.
Fucking weather around NY.
Fucking pilot who bitched out and went to Norfolk, VA to re-fuel instead of fucking going into JFK.

Who else can I blame? And is it fucking relevant or productive anyway?!?

I AM GOING.
I will take the first coach I see when I am there and I will get there. I will go into the office and they will pull up my reference number. This cannot happen. I cannot not go to Glastonbury!

No comments: